Breaking down on the side of the road is one of the most frustrating situations for any driver. It is not fun, to say the least. We have all been there, and usually, it is one of a few issues. But have no fear, Cash 4 Cars Cincinnati is here. We found the top 5 reasons for breakdowns, and we want to pass it on to you.
Top 5 Reason for a Breakdown:
Click here to read the full article, “Why cars break down: 5 common car failures.”
- Evaporative leak: Evaporative emissions are caused by fuel volatility, or its tendency to change from liquid to gas.
- Engine hesitation or surge: This problem may occur for a variety of issues, such as a dirty air filter, which can require the engine to work much harder and can cause drivability problems.
- Overheating: Some of the most common reasons cars and trucks overheat are a faulty cooling system or low fluid level.
- Flat tire/blowout: One of the most common culprits of road-trip delays are flat tires, which can be caused by wear and tear or over inflation in summer months caused by increased air pressure from the heat.
- No start: Car batteries rarely signal failure ahead of time and often occur at the most inopportune time, such as during a getaway. Hot summer months are the worst conditions for your battery. Make sure your vehicle has all of the plastic pieces that surround the battery.